Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love is Spoken Here

Septembers Stamp of the Month is AWESOME! I couldn't help but play with it the moment I got it!

We got back from the Dells in Wisconsin, we had a wonderful time. We highly recommend going to Noah's Ark over Mt. Olympus though, but thats just my families opinion. We went to Noah's Ark for two days then got FREE tickets to Mt Olympus from our hotel as its the end of peak season (best time to go, folks! You get awesome perks!). We were glad we didn't have to spend the extra money on Mt Olympus, but we did only do the waterparks (indoors & outside), we didn't participate in the theme park (roller coasters etc. as that wasn't part of the FREE package).

Noah's Ark Fave's: Mr. J's pick The Stingray, loves the free fall! Mr. M's favorite was the Bermuda Triangle & the Big Kahuna (we spent a lot of time there and the Kahuna we timed went off every 8 min, compared to the Wave which was a longer wait)... way cool! Hubbies favorite was the Time Warp... even though it was like being flushed, he thought that was "The Best". My favorite hands down was the Black Anaconda, it was a toss up between the stingray and this ride, but since I am a big roller coaster fan, this was my Fave!!

Mt Olympus Fave's: Mr. J's pick Poseidon's Rage, he loved just sitting and waiting for that 9 ft. wave to just crash on him. It was wild, he didn't seem to care about any of that "Wave Rash", from being rubbed on the bottom or the occasional person on you, highly recommend you stay in your own area or you are doomed to get run over...!! They didn't offer surfing on it though, just a throng of ppl waiting to get crushed in its power! Mr. M's favorite was the River of Troy it has a pretty fast current, but it was fun just to relax. My Hubbies favorite was the indoor slides!

We did the infamous Duck Tours, Upper Dells Boat Tours, shopping, eating... and just hanging out as a family should! We have three more days of enjoying each other's company... Now that we are home we plan on going to the Science Museum to see the Star Wars Exhibit!! And not sure what else... probably school shopping as that is almost a week away... Sept. 2nd is coming fast... I am looking forward to it, yet it will be so incredibly quiet!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers and the water - they are tranquil pics.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would love to hear your comments, answers, questions about anything on my blog. Check back often as I have contests & prizes to give away!
Smiles to you!

My Favorite Tutorials ;-)

If you have any favorites you would wish to share, please email me! Also, there are 30+ tutorials here! When you push play bring cursor to the bottom and you can scroll... Clear as Mud ;-)

Copyright

All content is the © of Tracy Welter including photographs, design work and text.
My original artwork is for inspiration only and may not be copied for contests or publishing. Thanks!
All posts are my personal thoughts or words, or the personal thoughts and words of my readers and may not be reproduced without permission.
If Scrap lifting please give credit where credit is due if on a blog or website and leave a comment, so I can take a peek, as I will do the same for those that I "lift" from!

Thanks in advance for your respect.


Some Stamp Designs © Close To My Heart

Relax with Nature

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
- Anne Frank