Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mini Caramel Apples

I made these for my kids and they loved them... I was really impressed. It's an easy recipe that they can follow and make themselves... with supervision of course... :-)
Try it and let me know what you think...

Mini Caramel ApplesFollow Me on Pinterest

Bite-size versions of the fall fair treat, these tiny "caramel" apples are a great party snack.

RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
4-inch lollipop sticks
Melon baller
Granny Smith apples (one apple makes about 8 mini apples)
Butterscotch or peanut butter chips
Chopped nuts, nonpareils, sprinkles, shredded coconut (optional)
Small paper candy cups
Step 1 - Mini Caramel Apples 1. First, cut the lollipop sticks in half at an angle (the pointy end will go into the apple pieces easier). With the melon baller, scoop little balls out of the apple. Each ball should have a section of apple peel. Push half of a lollipop stick into the peel of each ball. Pat the apple pieces dry.

Mini Caramel Apples: Variations 2. Melt the chips according to the package directions. Dip and swirl the mini apples in the melted chips, then roll the apples in nuts, sprinkles, nonpareils, or coconut, if desired. Place the mini apples in paper candy cups to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear your comments, answers, questions about anything on my blog. Check back often as I have contests & prizes to give away!
Smiles to you!

My Favorite Tutorials ;-)

If you have any favorites you would wish to share, please email me! Also, there are 30+ tutorials here! When you push play bring cursor to the bottom and you can scroll... Clear as Mud ;-)

Copyright

All content is the © of Tracy Welter including photographs, design work and text.
My original artwork is for inspiration only and may not be copied for contests or publishing. Thanks!
All posts are my personal thoughts or words, or the personal thoughts and words of my readers and may not be reproduced without permission.
If Scrap lifting please give credit where credit is due if on a blog or website and leave a comment, so I can take a peek, as I will do the same for those that I "lift" from!

Thanks in advance for your respect.


Some Stamp Designs © Close To My Heart

Relax with Nature

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
- Anne Frank